Latin American Spanish for Conversation Level 2
Now learn to converse at an even higher and faster level than with our popular Conversational Latin American Spanish I, and enjoy the process. Here are just a few of the outstanding features of this amazingly effective program:
Highly Educated Native Spanish speakers from Colombia and Mexico * This effective team converses together so you get both educated Spanish accents at the same time and in the same program!
No Guessing! * Fully translated conversations lead to direct useful practice exercises and eventually just Spanish, but only when you’re ready for it.
No Mindless Repetition! * Strategic and fun repetition and periodic review and response practice gets you speaking with the natives!
No Boring Grammar! * Grammar is presented by a trained and certified English speaking American Spanish instructor who guides you through the program while the educated Colombian and Mexican native speakers teach you authentic Latin-American Spanish the way it’s really spoken!
There are 2 formats for receiving your language program.
- Downloadable MP3s - download the program files and listen on your computer or transfer and listen on your MP3 player.
- Downloadable MP3s and Mailed CD set - in addition to the downloadable MP3 files, you will also receive a physical CD. Free shipping.
Our Programs Help You Learn Better
I can’t guarantee you fluency. Nobody can. But what I can guarantee you are the best language programs in the industry that include all of my Automatic Fluency® techniques.
Automatic Fluency programs contain all the FEATURES needed to develop fluency. These features include:
- Memory Rich, Vocabulary Rich Language - Builds your fluency much faster.
- Memory Techniques - Ensures you remember & can use what you learn.
- Cutting Edge Original Sentence Creation Techniques - You learn to put words together and create & speak your own original sentences.
- Mark Frobose - You benefit from a published expert, a multilingual English speaking language guide and teacher. Mark explains everything to you in plain English. This is a huge benefit since you understand while you learn!
- Trained Native Speakers of the Language That You’re Learning - While Mark explains everything in English, his trained native speakers of the language that you’re learning teach you the correct accent, and teach you to speak their vocabulary rich language the way it’s really spoken.
- The Flexibility - Automatic Fluency Programs fit into your waiting periods to help you move towards fluency during life’s many inconvenient interruptions. A variety of techniques are used to make fluency building enjoyable and effective.
About The Frobose Memory Technique™
I began my research on language memory upon graduating from the University of Illinois in 1979. In 1982 I self-published a language teacher’s training manual entitled ‘Language Dynamics Training Manual’ that described my unique method of memory enhancement which I called the 'Language Dynamics Periodic Retrieval Technique.'
In the years to follow, I improved this spaced interval memory technique called this new version the 'Frobose Memory Technique™.'
This unique and effective variation of my original spaced repetition learning approach uses the following memory schedule:
- Per Learning Episode Review Intervals - 7 seconds – 15 seconds – 30 seconds – 1 minute – 3 minutes – 10 minutes –
- Daily Intervals - A minimum of one complete sequence review within the first 24 hours, followed by a second complete sequence review every 48 hours for the first week.
- Weekly Intervals - One complete sequence review a minimum of once every three weeks.
- Monthly Intervals - Once internalized, language memory may be maintained by a complete review first once every two months, and then once every four months.
- Yearly Intervals - The final memory retention schedule calls for at least one complete memory review once every two years thereafter.